Reading Glasses L Havane - Izipizi
Discover reading glasses specially designed for presbyopia. Model #L features an oversized rectangular shape. The shiny crystal frame adds a touch of elegance.
Reading glasses: presbyopia is a natural phenomenon of eye aging that affects people from the age of 40-45. It results in a decline in visual acuity in near vision, particularly when there is insufficient light.
Magnifying glasses : For people with presbyopia, seeing at close range first requires extra effort, then gradually becomes impossible. It then becomes necessary to wear magnifying glasses for near vision.
- Dimensions: 46 x 147 x 145 mm
- Reading glasses #L: magnifying glasses for presbyopes, oversize and rectangular shape.
- Mixed and universal model.
Original, trendy design.
- Flex temples: Spring-loaded temples are flexible and comfortable, adapting to all face shapes and sizes.
- Glossy frame: The lightweight frame has a pleasant glossy effect.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..