Filter, charcoal filter the chemicals present in the water, it rebalances the pH of the water and makes minerals. The filter coal natural a shelf life of 6 months.
Compatible with jugs and gourds, Black+Blum. Can also be used in all of the carafes or water bottles
Why use a carbon filter?
In the majority of industrial countries, the tap water is of good quality, but a lot of people believe that bottled water is healthier and tastes better. It is estimated that over 22 billion water bottles end up each year in landfills of waste. It is a global problem that has significant adverse effects on the environment.
Design a reusable water bottle superior quality, which encourages people to drink tap water.
In Japan, charcoal active Binchotan has been used as a water purifier since the SEVENTEENTH century.
The charcoal Binchotan is made by hand by a method of traditional japanese style in which the wood is burned in a controlled fashion to 1000 degrees Celsius. This wood comes from suppliers from forests grown in a sustainable manner.
By placing the charcoal at the bottom of the water bottle of 800ml, the water remains in contact with the charcoal, which absorbs its tiny pores, effectively purify the water.
The benefits of charcoal active Binchotan
- In its natural state, the binchotan purifies the water by absorbing chlorine and other odors from tap water while releasing natural minerals for up to six months
- It balances the pH and thereby considerably improving the taste of the water;
Because it is natural, the Binchotan has many advantages compared to other filter bottles of water using charcoal from wood pellet encased in plastic containers. The charcoal binchotan is in its natural state, it is more durable and can be recycled in several ways.
why 'water good' ?
- Each charcoal binchotan is used six months* (and subsequently in secondary uses).
- The charcoal replacement are available on the website of black+blum.
- It is more economical than buying bottled water commercial
- More environmentally friendly than bottled water commercial
Use and maintenance
The charcoal binchotan is washed before it can be used in your water good. We recommend that you wash your water good after use and only use it with tap water, never boiling water. Do not use your water as good as tap water that is "potable".
After three months, "charge" the charcoal by simply removing the bottle to the boil for 10 minutes. This procedure extends the features of active charcoal during an additional period of three months.*
(*the usage time varies depending on usage and water quality).
Replace the filter binchotan at the end of six months, and use one of the following ways :
- To absorb unpleasant odors in the refrigerator, a drawer of socks or even the cat litter box !
- Returning in the environment, by spreading sprayed around the plants to add minerals to the soil;
- As humidifier after a hot shower in the winter;
- By incorporating it in the kitchen to improve the taste of food;
- If you feel exceptionally creative, maker of a mobile carillon;
- And, of course, by burning it.
Dimensions : Approx 12 x 2 cm
Weight : Approx 60 g