Water good water bottle is perfect for carrying water with you or when you want. Its cork stopper prevents impurities from falling into the water. It comes with a charcoal filter that filters the chemicals in the water, rebalances the pH of the water and provides minerals. The natural charcoal filter has a shelf life of 6 months.
- Cork stopper
- 1 activated carbon filter
- BPA free
- Material: Tritan
- Suitable for microwaves and dishwashers
- Size: 8 , 5 cm x 24 cm - 800 ml / 27 fl oz
'good water' - water filter bottle . "To give good taste to tap water"
In most industrialized countries, water The tap is of good quality, but many people believe that bottled water is healthier and tastes better. It is estimated that more than 22 billion bottles of water are found each year in landfills. It is a global problem that has significant negative effects on the environment.
Design a premium reusable water bottle that encourages people to drink tap water.
In Japan, Binchotan active charcoal has been used as a water purifier since the 17th century.
Binchotan charcoal is hand-made by a traditional Japanese method in which the wood is burnt in a controlled manner at 1000 degrees Celsius. This wood comes from suppliers of sustainably grown forests.
By placing the charcoal at the bottom from the 800ml water bottle, the water stays in contact with the charcoal that absorbs it from its tiny pores to effectively purify the water.
The benefits of Binchotan active charcoal
- In its natural state, binchotan purifies water absorbing chlorine and other odors from tap water while releasing natural minerals for six months
- It balances the pH thus dramatically improving the taste of water;
Because it is natural, Binchotan offers many advantages over other water filter bottles that use granulated charcoal enclosed in plastic containers. Binchotan charcoal is in its natural state, it is more durable and can be recycled in many ways.
why 'good water'?
- Each binchotan charcoal is used for six months * (and thereafter for secondary uses).
- Replacement charcoal is available at the site Internet of black + blum.
- It is cheaper than buying commercial water bottles
- More environmentally friendly than commercial water bottles
Use and Maintenance
The binchotan charcoal is washed before it is used in your water good . We recommend that you wash your water good after use and use it only with tap water, never with boiling water. Use your water good only with tap water that is "potable".
After three months, "reload" the charcoal by simply removing it from the bottle to boil for 10 minutes. This procedure extends the active functions of the charcoal for an additional three months *.
(* the duration of use varies depending on the use and quality of the water).
Replace the binchotan filter after six months and use it in any of the following ways:
- To absorb unpleasant odors in the refrigerator, a drawer of socks or even cat litter!
- By flipping it into the environment, spreading it sprayed around the plants to add minerals to the soil;
- As a humidifier after a hot shower in winter;
- By incorporating it into the kitchen to improve the taste of food;
- If you feel superior creatively, by making a mobile chime;
- And, of course, by burning it.