MoEa from "Mother Earth" is a young French brand whose objective is to rethink the production of fashion products with the greatest respect for our planet.
Made from grape waste. This waste is mixed with bio-polyurethane and recycled polyester to obtain a biomaterial that represents a real sustainable alternative, emitting on average 89% less carbon than animal leather.
With no animals and using only clean materials made in Europe, MoEa is a socially and environmentally committed brand.
And more than ethical and responsible production, the brand offers products that are both stylish and comfortable.
Put them on, love them, wear them, recycle them! That's what the life cycle of a product should be!
- Handmade in Portugal, in Guimarães.
- Upper: 32% grape, 22% bio-PU, 46% recycled polyester, made in Italy
- Rubber sole: 40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber
- The sole is solid and sewn to the upper.
- Lining: 75% bamboo & 25% polyester, OEKO TEX 10
- Soles: 75% recycled wood, 25% foam polyester, removable.
- Laces: 100% organic cotton, GOTS 100 certified
- Labels: 100% recycled polyester
- Vegan and water-based glues
- 100% recycled cardboard
This model has been audited and certified:
- VEGAN approved by Peta
- USDA bio-preferred
- OEKO TEX standard 1
- GOTS 100
- Global recycled Stand